The Villages of Kapolei Association assessments are $45.00/month.
The following Private Road Assessments are as follows:
- Nehoa (in Kumuiki) – Private roadways are currently $31.50/month.
- Malanai – Private roadways rates are currently $65.31/month.
- Kekuilani Palms I & II – Shared drives rates are currently $55.00/month.
You can pay your assessment the following ways:
- Auto pay through enrolling in TOPS One, an online members portal here: https://owner.topssoft.com/VillagesofKapolei/Account/Login. Email the association to request your individual sign up link at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, address, and a phone number. There is no fee for recurring payments set up with a checking account.
- Mail your check payment with coupon to the Honolulu drop box. Cash is not accepted; you must enclose your coupon for account credit.
- You may mail your payment locally to 91-1111 Kama’aha Loop. The drop box is temporarily suspended for repairs. Please make sure you indicate your address, lot, or account number with your payment.
- Pay with card over the phone by calling 674-4444 x 0 during office hours, Monday through Friday (excluding State holidays), from 9:00am-5:00pm. There is a 3% merchant fee.
Payments are due on the first of each month. Late payments will incur a $25.00 late fee after the 15th of the month regardless of when it posts from your account. Interest is applied at the end of the month. Please plan ahead and submit your payment so that it arrives on the first of the month to avoid late fees. Do not wait until the 15th to call in as our phone lines are usually flooded and it may be difficult to get through. Please be aware that sub-associations often have their own maintenance fees which are different and independent of VOKA dues.
Refer to DCC&R section 8.06(f) for priority of payment.